Monday, August 9, 2010

Being Happy.......

It's funny this whole new adventure we are on.
I am not sure if it is a confession or an addiction.
It could be a confession of an addiction.
That must be it.

Saturday I decided to take the day off from Bee and Mason
and spend some time with my husband and my dogs.
All three were very excited about this.
The problem was I was in a bad mood and couldn't shake it.
I tried my darnedest to be happy and in a good mood but it wasn't working.

Finally sometime in the afternoon I figured it out.
I was crashing from this 3 week Bee and Mason high I'd been riding.
Every day I have done something in regards to Bee and Mason and for the first time I wasn't.
I missed it. 
I missed the hunt for the perfect find. 
I missed the digging and wondering what someone's life was like.
I missed the creative thought process.

I had crashed. I was jonesing for Bee and Mason.

Well here is the funny part, well I think it's funny.
I was in charge of dinner so I was on my way to the market to pick up a couple of things 
for our movie date night at home and happened to pass a garage sale. 
I figured it couldn't hurt to stop by and look. 
Just maybe there would be something that needed to come home with me.
So I stopped, roamed around for a bit (it was a very big sale)
and found a couple of little things for a whopping $2.
I happily walked to my car with my little treasures and went to the market.

Once I got home I confessed to my husband where I had stopped.
He laughed. He figured as much since it took me a lot longer than it should have.
All of a sudden I realized I was in the best mood.
It only took 20 minutes and $2.00.

I am hooked. I need a daily fix, be it a find, blogging,
ideating or anything else regarding Bee and Mason.
And you know what, I am ok with it.

It is what brings me joy and happiness right now why deny myself.
God, knows I have done that long enough.
So from now on I will enjoy those little Bee and Mason moments 
and be happy.

Ciao,
F

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!
eE