First and foremost....
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU!
May 2011 bring you much joy, good health, love and success.
|New York City 1907|
It's that time of year again where we all start thinking and
maybe even planning our new years resolutions.
I haven't fully decided on my personal resolutions....
(have some ideas, the usual...lose weight, exercise more, save money etc. etc...)
but I think we have come up with some for Bee & Mason.
1. Continue to support our expansion.
2. Plan and prepare for each month before it gets here.
3. Participate in at least one show this year.
4. Finalize our logo and update our blog and start a facebook page.
5. Do a better job anticipating our customers needs.
(might need a magical eight ball for this one but worth a shot)
Of course these are prelimenary resolutions,
until we can sit down and really put our heads together and
decide concretely what they will be.
This of course will be done over cocktails. It only seems right.
We hope that you have thought and pondered your own new years resolutions
and found a direction that you can keep and be true to your selves.
Happy New Year!