in the space and today we picked up a darling
1930's dresser/wardrobe for the shop.
with all of these dressers coming into the shop
i started thinking about all the different things
one could do with them.
here is the list i came up with:
- bedroom: the obvious, storing clothes or a nightstand
- bathrooms: vanity for the sink or holding linens and towels
- kitchen: storing silverware and pots and pans
- dining room: storing table linens, flatware and serving dishes
- living room: hold blankets, use as a bar or use the drawers for a book case
- entry way: key & mail catch all, umbrellas, hats and glove storage
- nursery: baby changing table
- outside: potting table
- studio/office: art supplies storage, printer stand and office supply storage
now some of those pretty pictures we all like.