Tuesday, August 21, 2012

scales...

I love scales! I just do...

I seem to have this perverse desire to buy them
and if possible sell them. I will admit there are a few
scattered around my house, even one in grams.

There is just so much you can do with a scale other then
the obvious plus they add a fun focal point that is guaranteed
to start a conversation.


to stage vignettes...
source


 this one sits in my best friends kitchen...

source


 wine bar of course...

source



 plates on one, oranges on the other...

source



 measuring salsa ingredients...

source

so, next time you run into a scale don't just walk by it
but consider taking it home and giving it a new life.

ciao,

F

1 comment:

Andy's Attic said...

They are fun aren't they. I have sold some but don't have any in my home. May have to add one to the potting shed.