Sunday, August 12, 2012

industrial lighting...


I tend to fall in love with something and
then I obsess over it and want to collect them.
Not for myself, well yes for myself, but you
see I don't have much room and I would have to
get rid of something which I don't do well
and with out turning my house
inside out and starting from almost scratch, which
I would love to do but it's not really feasible, it's not for myself.

So, I hunt and collect and obsess in hopes that I can live
vicariously through my clients and customers.

This week it's industrial lighting.

I have always had an obsession but until yesterday
I haven't found a lot of it that isn't already super expensive.
Yes, I scored a small collection (about 8 lamps) of perfect
industrial lights. Now I will admit one or maybe two will end
up in my studio but the rest will be for sale.
They haven't arrived yet so no pictures but instead a little taste
of others I have pinned to my Pinterest boards.




source



source


source



source


source






Once I get my lamps I'll post them to my FB page.
I just love the character, patina and charm of these.

ciao,
F

No comments: