Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday....

I know it's only the first night 
but I just couldn't wait to show you all
what wonderful vintage finds
we had going on here at,

Carriage House Vintage Market!

These girls pulled out all the stops 
and brought it.


Denise of Junque Soiree
brought the most delightful, creative  treasures.
This women has some talent!
Everything was just perfect in her space.






 Melanie of 
All My Favorite Things
really did bring all my favorite things.
She has the cozy arbor space (she isn't so fond of the sun)
and did an amazing job turning my arbor into magic.






Then there was that Bee & Mason girl 
(that's me)
I had so much fun getting the garage turned into
something vintage (other then it's age)
and spilling out into the veggie garden.









Then there is Amy of 
Poppy & Ivy.
Sorry, I have only one picture. 
Our sweet Amy had to take a break from setting 
up to feed a couple of teenagers at home.
More tomorrow of her goodies.
As usual she had her space set up in 15 minutes.
I really don't know how she does that.
Can you say "Bewitch"?




And here we are in all of our 
Greta Garbo style.




 Tomorrow it will be more vintage
from 10-4.
So, come on by grab a cupcake 
and do some junquing with
4 gals who truly heart vintage finds.
(make that 5, my momma will be in the house too!)




Ciao,
F

No comments: