Monday, May 20, 2013

Dreams...




GO CONFIDENTLY IN THE DIRECTION OF YOUR DREAMS.
LIVE THE LIFE YOU HAVE IMAGINED.

-Henry David Thoureau

 The above quote has been taped to my closet mirror for
several years. I read it every day thinking...
yes, one day I will go in the direction of my dreams.
Today, I did just that!
 
 
Welcome, HAP Creative...my new company!
We are an innovative studio with a focus on
Event Design and Environmental Styling.
 
Bee & Mason will also continue and grow
with our introduction to Portland of
Watertown Flea Market
every Saturday 10-3 starting June 8th.

So, as you can see many dreams are coming true
and I am so excited and happy to start on these new adventures.


Ciao,
F

3 comments:

melanie said...

So so happy for you!!

Annette said...

How wonderful to have a dream come true!! You are so furtunate to be able to do this. I wish you the utmost success and happiness!!

Val said...

Congratulations on following your dream, times are rough and it is reassuring to hear that you are doing it. I haven't heard of Watertown Flea Market, is it new or just me now hearing about it?