Sunday, May 5, 2013

1st Sunday Vintage Flea...

Today was the first of many 1st Sunday Vintage Flea at the Cottage in Vancouver, WA.
Other then crazy winds with gusts up to 35mph we had a great time. Luckily we did not loose
any merchandise but unfortunately others weren't quite so lucky.  The sun was out and
some of the best dealers were selling. I am always amazed what the folks do and the yummy
vintage they all turn up. I was good, only bought 3 things.
Here are a couple of shots of our space, and in typical Francisca fashion I didn't not get shots of
others booths. Damn me, why do I do that? I am always inspired by their creativity and I know you all would be to. Maybe one day I''ll do better at it. :)










We hope to participate again later this summer. We will keep you posted...
maybe you can join in the festivities if you didn't make it to this one.

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

Ciao,
F

1 comment:

Annette said...

Great to see you and Georgia. I didn't take even one picture...but had my camera with me. What is it with us?