Friday, May 17, 2013

Bicycles...

Today I stopped by a garage sale while out walking with my
dog Diesel and we stumbled upon a garage sale.
The guy who was holding the garage sale use to own
a local neighborhood bike shop and he was
selling off some of his vintage bike collection.
Now, they weren't necessarily garage sale prices 
but they were beautiful.

It got me thinking about old bikes and how do you show
them for all their fun, quirky style. 


There is the bathroom...

source 

As signage...

source


Garden art...

source

Photo shoot prop...

source

Window treatments...

source


Be creative or just bring one indoors and let it hang
out in your entry way or living room as a fun and quirky statement.
Maybe you'll even take one for a spin.


ciao,
F

2 comments:

Gail said...

Very cute post! I love when people think outside of the box!!!!!

Annette said...

I love the one in the bathroom....