Saturday, February 18, 2012

Stars....

i LOVE, love, love my new space at
 Splendid at Stars!
i really do!

i didn't realize how much i missed
having a shop in shop to 
play around in and shop for
until i got my space at 
Splendid at Stars....

i went in today to fluff and add a few new items
and when i got there my space was trashed.
now, you might think this is a bad thing....
it really isn't....
all it means is that people were shopping and looking.
we like this, we do!

some more things were gone and this just makes me 
so happy!
i love knowing they went to a new home, 
to someone new who will enjoy and hopefully
cherish  them.....

here is what it looks like after my fluffing session
this morning....
please excuse the quality of the photos,
i shot them with my phone.




























if you are in the area,
stop by and check out our space.
it loves company!


hope you all are having a great weekend!

ciao,
f

1 comment:

Andy's Attic said...

How in the world did I miss the fact that you hve a space at Splendid? It looks absolutely super! I really like your mix and the floor is awesome :>)