Sunday, February 26, 2012

Oscars....

Tonight is Oscar night...
not that, that means much to me....
because you see I don't get to the movies often.
I have only seen one of the the 9 movies up for best film
and I don't think I could even list what they all are.
Shoot, I'm not even sure if there are 9.

The one thing I do like about watching the Oscars
is the red carpet. 
It's really all about the fashion.


Here are a few dresses I would wear to the Oscars
if I was so inclined to attend (heehee)...





















and the Oscar goes to....

ciao,
f

2 comments:

Andy's Attic said...

Such lovely gowns. I don't watch the Oscars at all. I'm sure that must say something about me in someones mind? :>)

Laura's Last Ditch Vintage Kitchenwares said...

I'd choose the black one! So daring, yet sophisticated and classic.