Saturday, September 1, 2012

in progress...

I don't know if you all remember but a few weeks ago
on my FB page and maybe here, but I can't remember,
I mentioned that I would be getting space for a studio
all for me.

Well, after some serious cleaning, moving stuff, getting rid
of stuff I can say it is finally starting to come together.
Today, we moved my new (new to me) table, locker
and what will be a book case into the space.

There is still much work to be done but I can finally
start seeing what it's going to look like and what I want
it to feel like.

I have to say I am pretty excited and down right excited!

Here are some pictures, excuse the quality as I took them
with my phone but you'll get the idea.


This is the bookcase, I just need to add a shelf.




My table!
 


I love the patina on this locker, eventually it will house 
by biking gear.
 

I look forward to time in there,
drawing, designing and sewing.
I'll keep you posted on it's progress.

Here's to creating your space to
ignite your creativity!

Ciao,
F

2 comments:

Andy's Attic said...

I am lovin the look! It is so much fun to be able to fix your own "room" to just "be" in. Have fun and share pictures again, please.

melanie said...

oh...so awesome! glad you are getting your space...