Monday, September 24, 2012

Decor seasonally styled...

I have a hard time when the season of summer ends
and it becomes fall as you probably have already figured
out by my previous post.
To help with the transition I decorate or what I like to call
a little re-merchandising of my house. It's a mind trick I play
on myself and you know what, it works.

Here are some of the little things I do to spice up the season.


a little burlap on the table...




leaves are natures way of dressing the season...
 



accessorize the mantel with touches of fall...
 


different nuts sprinkled around candles add textures and brown tones...
 



placing orange and white pumpkins balance the orange...
 



sunflowers are my favorite transition flowers...
 



a few pillows or blankets in oranges and browns make a room
that much cozier...



The sun is still out which makes this all that much easier and of course little changes
in my scenery goes with out being said.
Have a little fun with your own seasonal changes.

ciao,
F

No comments: