Thursday, May 3, 2012

a little Pillow talk....

i heard something the other day on the radio 
talking about the movie 
Pillow Talk....

i had forgotten how wonderfully 
decorated both apartments were.
hers pink and feminine with out being to much
and his masculine and dark.

she has a tea/coffee set...
him a cocktail set...

it's the epitome of mid century retro....


 racy Doris





 pink and gold kitchen, oh my....


the bachelor pad....


one of my favorite movies....
racy, tongue and cheek with great dialogue.
visually pleasing...

if you haven't seen it, it's a must watch.
now, i think i might go watch a little Pillow Talk myself.


ciao,
f


2 comments:

Linda said...

Pillow Talk was the first drive-in movie I had ever seen. My Mom, Dad and younger brother went to the show. So long ago.

melanie said...

the best movie!!! and those apartments! ooohh laaa laaa...